Sunday, January 3, 2010

formspring.me

I went to OSM and was amazed! I'm a friend of Noelle Campos and when she and her friends told me who u were I quickly looked you up on Youtube and was blown away by your talent. I gotta ask, what was your inspiration for "Euphoria"? That song is amazing!

first of all thank you for coming to OSM and supporting the great cause we put on. we raised a lot of $, food and essentials that the victims of the typhoon ondoy needed!

as for my inspiration for "euphoria"- it actually came from true events. most of the lyrics came from things that happened to me and the feelings i got from that person. of course i took the lyrics to another level to capture the pure bliss of being with someone you love, but it definitely stemmed from TRUE EMOTIONS. thank you for the compliment!

p.s. tell noelle "hello" for me.

What do you want to know?

No comments: