Saturday, January 2, 2010

formspring.me

Who are your biggest influences musically? And do you need a drummer for any recording or touring time? ;)

my biggest influences in current music would have to be:
VOCALLY: mariah carey, brian mcknight, alicia keys, tamia and christina aguilera (just to name a few).
IN PERFORMANCE: beyonce, rihanna, lady gaga and shakira.

but i love listening to the oldies like the eagles, natalie cole, whitney houston and etta james to find inspiration in musicality. i listen to all types of music to pull my own style together. i definitely won't claim to love all genres, but i respect them.

and YES, i'm always looking for instrumentalists to play live for me in recordings or during performances. for serious inquiries, email me at mm@michelle-martinez.com. :)

What do you want to know?

No comments: