Saturday, June 19, 2010

How did you get involved in the music business?

i wouldn't say i'm completely in the business just yet. but i'm definitely touching base. honestly, it just took years of paying my dues. i just worked hard on not only my craft, but learning from the people who came before me and those who have already experienced it. i sang anywhere and everywhere... just to be heard. and then i got smart about the business and sought after people who i knew would steer me in the right direction. and here i am today, about to release an album and am blessed to be connected with some great and important people who can help me get to where i want to be with my music. it was hard work and A LOT of disappointments and empty promises, but i NEVER GAVE UP. and still won't. :)

What do YOU want to know? :)

No comments: