Saturday, June 19, 2010

What is your average day like?

weekdays are usually waking up to emails, bookings and answering fans on my sites when i can. then i either have school or my internship, or head to a meeting, or to the studio to record, or to rehearse for a show... or i just stay home and write songs or record videos. i may do all of those in one day too. haha. then i get home pretty late, unwind, check emails again, read some blogs, then usually fall asleep to whatever show i'm into at the moment. haha

on weekends, i'm usually doing shows. i travel all weekend if its an out of town gig, and i hang out with whoever brought me out to that city and we just have a good time exploring the town after my show. if i'm in the bay area, i usually perform, promote my upcoming album and then hit up whatever afterparty there is for the performance or just chill with the other acts afterwards. sundays, i like to take it easy and hang with my family and loved ones. i usually go out to eat after church and watch a movie.

my days get pretty hectic, but i love what i do and i love meeting new people and fans. i really don't have much time to leisurely hang out with friends and family, which is why i grow so close to the people i work with and other artists. but it's just a temporary sacrifice until i get to where i want to be in life. :)

What do YOU want to know? :)

No comments: